King Writes Poem For Peasants



The King of of Guilford has long been known for his sheer genius approach to poetry.

"I love poetry. I learned my craft on a thousand gas stations walls when I was too poor to own paper to go with my crayon pencil."

Mindy Chadsworth Gippy, the editor of The King Sucks newsletter had this to say: "You can't claim to learn writing by sneaking in the women's bathroom and putting For A Good Time Call and then adding your phone number on the stall wall."

"She's angry because I didn't call her back when she requested an interview," the King said. "Disregard anything she says. When I catch her she'll decorate the Guilford traffic light."

Them Thar Roses
(a poem)

Them Thar Roses
are all for me

Them Thar Roses
i got them free

Them Thar Roses
are finer than hell

Them Thar Roses
sure do smell


Them Thar Roses

from mom and dad


Them Thar Roses

sure make me glad


Them Thar Roses
you can see


Them Thar Roses

i'll take with me


Them Thar Roses

sure are fair

sitting on my lap
in the 'lectric chair




The above selection is taken from the book:
(click on title)


the psychotic ramblings of a modern genius















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Torture In Guilford: Humane And Healthy Way

German Author In Guilford

Zoo To Release Animals In Mount Airy Forest